Cristol Clear Living offer a refreshing, cost-effective solution to businesses who require longer term but non-permanent (6 months – 3 years) accommodation for their team members. We primarily operate in London and the home counties.
In the past, businesses have only ever been offered three options:
1. Hotels: Simple and time efficient to organise. Can however, be expensive in the long term and often fail to offer the same creature comforts you have at home such as kitchens or living rooms.
2. Serviced apartments: Simple to organise and offer most of the amenities you will find at home. You are however, only given a finite number of options to choose from which may not completely satisfy your chosen location needs. In addition, you are paying a premium for cleaning, linen and towel change services. You are also paying a premium during the busier months of the year.
3. Sourcing your own rental property: This appears to be a more economical approach on paper but can be a false economy. This option can prove to be incredibly time consuming for you or your team members. Your team members may have to carry out multiple viewings, digest contracts, set up utilities and furnish the property not to mention the ongoing time to deal with any issues that may arise during the tenancy.
Luckily, there is now a fourth option….
4. Cristol Clear Living: Cristol Clear Living can source your ideal property and set up and manage all associated costs (rent, gas, electricity, water, council tax, broadband, TV licence). We can source and deliver all required furnishings (hard and soft) so that your team can move straight into the apartment with their beds made and the cutlery unpacked and itemised in the draw.
Fees: We apply a flat 25% markup to all monthly property expenses (rent, gas, electricity, water, council tax, broadband, TV licence) and issue you with one bill each month saving you the hassle of managing multiple contracts. This gives you a detailed breakdown of what you are paying for and will generally be a more cost and time effective solution than a hotel or Serviced Apartment. Furnishings are sourced and delivered at cost price (charged by the retailer) with receipts provided.
1. Brief: Cristol Clear Living will capture all relevant information pertinent to your property search. This will include but not limited to:
2. Source property: We will source your ideal rental property. This will primarily be directly from the Landlord or through an Estate Agent. We will carry out viewings of suitable properties on your behalf. Only when we are satisfied that the property matches your brief will we ask you to use your valuable time to come and view.
3. Breakdown of costings: Prior to your viewing, Cristol Clear Living will provide you with a full break down of the costings for your chosen property in line with your budget. This will provide you with a refreshingly transparent point of reference as to exactly what you are paying for.
4. Securing the property: Once you have viewed and would like to secure the property, Cristol Clear Living will pay the holding deposit which takes the property off the market, read and advise on the tenancy agreement, store all related tenancy documentation and generally act as a filter for the usual time-consuming process.
5. Set up of utilities: We will set up, pay and manage all associated costs for the property. We will issue you with one monthly bill which will include the following:
6. Furnishings: Cristol Clear Living will, with your guidance, furnish your apartment (where required). We will send you a detailed check list of all items you may require in your property. You can then tick the items required and we will purchase all of these, at cost with no mark up and have them delivered and installed prior to the team moving in. We meet all trades people on site for you.
7. Ongoing support: We are on hand during the length of the tenancy to deal with any issues you may have. We will liaise with all providers (agents, utilities etc) to ensure that you issue is dealt with as swiftly as possible.
8. Moving out: Cristol Clear Living can support you with the moving out process (where required). Please note: Prices for this service will be separate to the prices for the above and can be discussed at the time.
Cristol Clear Living is a company registered in England and Wales -
Company No. 10310009 - VAT number. 3768520 - Registered in England and Wales - Registered Office: 7a Lime Walk, Maidenhead, SL6 6QB.